Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Work Song...

Howdy! It's been almost a month, but I have very good reasons as to why I haven't posted anything. I've been working. That's it. I wake up, go to work, come home, nap, lounge, go to sleep, repeat. I don't think I have done anything exciting other than that. Hung out with friends here and there, but rarely. We just hang out at their house and watch tv or play games. Woo.

I have been reading. I just finished Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I bought the one ring to rule them all from Amazon. I watched the crap out of The Hobbit (which I picked up a couple of weeks ago) and also watched The Fellowship of the Rings (the first time in YEARS) after finishing the book. I started The Two Towers and will watch the movie after I finish. I only have 2 more days of work before I get a week off. So...I will be reading a bunch during the days and go out at night with friends.

In July I have these upcoming events: 2 BBQs, 1 pool party, 1 girls night, 1 trip to the shore to watch the local NHL hockey team do some beach competitions. Other than that it's working and wishing I had more to do.

In a few moments I will be hopping over to my other page: Bound by Binding (http://boundbybinding.blogspot.com/) to write my first review of Emma. So make sure to visit that page! As always: read, comment, review, whatever! I'm here to take your criticisms and make my page better- not just for me, but you as well.

So I ask: are there any pages you always read? What do you like about them? What could you tell them to do differently that would improve them? What's your favorite thing about July 4th? What sports do you follow and why?

Stay well, Mellon (friend in Elvish). -K

DM: "Don't split from the party." Me: "Challenge accepted."

No comments:

Post a Comment